Smoothies can be a great way to start the morning, full of fruit and just the right amount of sweetness to begin the day with lots of flavor and energy. Did you know that adding KTHealth+ AIM can make your smoothie even better? With natural botanical ingredients, blended together to help support a healthy inflammatory response, support your immune system, and promote healthy digestion & absorption, AIM can make the best morning smoothie even better!
With so many ingredients to chose from, how do you know where to get started? We have gathered some of the best ideas to help you!
What to put in a breakfast smoothie:
- Fruit - with natural sweetness and loads of flavor, strawberries, blueberries, and bananas are some of our favorite go to choices. Even better, is finding fruit that's in season. As the summer gets started, look for delicious raspberries to include that extra bit of freshness.
- Vegetables - maybe you love them, maybe you love to hide them in your smoothie! Either way, choices like spinach, kale, carrots or avocado are amazing ways to add vitamins & minerals to your morning.
- Protein - its easy to add in your favorite protein powder of course, but don't forget ingredients you already have in the kitchen like greek yogurt or nut butter.
- Boosters - here's where AIM really comes in handy. With 1,000mg Turmeric, 600mg Ashwagandha, 100mg Organic Beet Root, 4,500mg Fibersol, and 5mg Black Pepper Extract, not to mention 100% Daily Value of Vitamins C, D, and Zinc - AIM makes it easy to support your body's healthy inflammatory response, immunity, and digestion. Plus, AIM comes in four great flavors, including Peach Mango, Citrus Orange, Pineapple Orange Guava, and even Unflavored as a more neutral flavor choice. Just pour in a single packet and you're on your way!
- Liquid - whatever your favorite milk, get that smoothie texture just right by adding liquid and ice until your smoothie looks perfect. We suggest unsweetened almond milk, oat milk or whole milk - though water works great as well!
Tools you may need:
- Blender - to get that perfect smoothie texture, you'll want a blender to help do the work. Like most things, you can go simple or fancy with your choice of blender - most important is one that you will use. Remember to rinse it out after using to make the cleanup easy!
- Travel cup or mug - smoothies can be a great on-the-way-out-the-door choice for your busy morning. Pick a cup or mug that will be easy to take on your way out to work or to your workout. Don't forget a nice thick straw for safe sipping while driving!
A couple recipes to get you started:
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie -
- 2 Bananas, ripe & peeled
- 2 big spoonfuls of Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Oat Milk
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 packet KTHealth+ AIM unflavored
- a dash of Cinnamon
- Avocado & Apple Smoothie -
- 2 cups washed spinach
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoons Honey or Maple Syrup for sweetness
- 1 packet KTHealth+ AIM Peach Mango flavor
- a dash of ground Ginger
Of course these are all just ideas to get you started, let your tastebuds be your guide as you start something new with a healthy, delicious smoothie to start your morning right!