The KT Health Blister Treatment Patch is designed specifically to protect and promote healing of blisters during athletic activity and competition. This ultra-durable and advanced hydrocolloid gel patch covers painful blisters with a 100% waterproof seal so athletes can continue working out without skipping a beat.
KT Health Blister Treatment Patches made with hydrocolloids have been proven to accelerate the healing of blisters and minor wounds up to 2x faster than dry bandages as well as reduce pain and scarring associated with blister injuries.
Each patch is made with a strong adhesive that creates a full seal over the wound to protect it from the outside environment and further rubbing, plus it remains in place for up to 7 days throughout continued training.
KT Tape® products are Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Natural Rubber-Free! This means that our products have been designed and developed to contain fewer potential substances that can trigger allergic reactions. While our goal is to provide you products that won't cause any irritations, if you are known to have sensitive skin or prone to irritations we recommend testing a small piece of KT Tape applied with no stretch on tougher skin such as the knee or forearm before utilizing our product line.
- Made with hydrocolloid gel to seal the wound and create a better healing environment
- Flexible and comfortable to wear during activity
- Promote healing for athletic blisters or minor wound care
- Sterile product packaging
Each box includes:
- 6 Hydrocolloid treatment patches
- One hard plastic carrying case to keep your patches in good shape in your gym bag or purse
- One Quick Start Guide with step-by-step instructions for the most common uses
PRODUCTS YOU MAY LIKE
to increase cellular oxygenation†